Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions govern the use of the online Store available at www.ninaskidan.com. („Service”) by the consumer in the meaning of the applicable law (hereinafter also referred to as „Customer”). The Service allows place orders remotely in order to purchase jewelry designed and made by Nina Skidan.
- The Online Store www.ninaskidan.com (hereinafter referred to as the Store) is owned by: Stanisław Mączewski with headquarters in Raciąż, Pęsy 5, 09-140, recorded in the National Court Registry. , Taxpayer Identification Number 5671703116
- All products offered by the Store are new, without any legal or physical defect.
Each product is registered with the state test office and has all the appropriate features.
- The Store’s online exposure shall not constitute an offer pursuant to art. 661 of the Act of 23 April 1964 the Civil Code, and is to be assumed as a suggestion for negotiations. The status of the offer is binding upon confirmation of the order by the Store.
The properties and parameters of the goods are given in the product description. Please, keep in mind that each of the offered jewelry is hand-finished and is minimally distinguished from other copies of the same product. Gems and semi-gems contained in the jewelry are unique and may differ from each other by the degree of hue, saturation, the arrangement of inclusion, shade (especially for colored gems, i.e. sapphires, tourmalines, rubies, agates, etc.). The jewelry presented in the pictures is of a small size and the pictures presented on the website are of an informative nature. Please also note that the appearance of the goods are affected by the size and setting of the monitor parameters.
- The online Store enables the following payment methods:
- A) bank transfer to mBank 20 1140 2004 0000 3802 4566 2199 Account
- b) PayPal
- c) Quick payment by Tpay
- The goods are delivered by specialized courier companies. In case of package damage, it is recommended to write down the damage protocol, which will facilitate the investigation of possible claims.
Note! The order of the product is tantamount to the obligation to pay. Due to the personalized order processing and the lead time, after the order is placed, the goods are not refundable, and there is no contract denial and refund. The exception is a complaint due to a defect of the product or the receipt of the wrong object. We insistently ask our customers for thoughtful shopping.
- In accordance with the Act of 2 March 2000 on the protection of consumer rights and on liability for damage caused by a dangerous product, the consumer making a purchase through the online Store has the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days after confirmed delivery. In order to use this right, send your statement by post or email. Rights and obligations of the parties involved in this action are governed by the provisions set out in the abovementioned act. „
- The complaint procedure shall be carried out in accordance with the provisions of the Act of 27 July 2002 on special conditions for the sale of consumer goods. The consumer has the right to lodge a complaint within 2 months from the declaration of non-conformity of the goods. The Store is responsible for the non-conformity of the goods only if it is determined before the expiry of two years from the release of this goods to the buyer.
- The complaint must be submitted in writing to the Store address: Pęsy 5, 09-140 Raciąż, Poland, or via email address firstname.lastname@example.org. The Store seller to the complaint within 14 days of its filing. The goods advertised must be sent to: Pęsy 5, 09-140 Raciąż.
- The Store keeps the right to change the terms and conditions, any changes to the regulations gain power within 7 days of their publication. Orders placed prior to the entry into force of the changes are carried out on existing rules.
- Disputes arising from the application of these Regulations shall be examined by the general courts in accordance with the provisions of the Act of 17 November 1964 – Code of Civil Procedure.